MANC, Inc.
December 15, 2017, 08:10:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Annual Dinner/Dance  (Read 4323 times)
Nestor Viloria
General_Discussion_POST

« on: February 20, 2009, 12:08:35 AM »

Mg Angie Casas just confirmed to me that she already reserved October 24, 2009 for our 20th Annual Dinner Dance to be held at Mt Hamilton Grange Hall, 2840 Aborn Rd San Jose, CA 95135.

Since this will be our 20th Anniversary Dinner Dance, we need suggestions on what to do for this night. I am suggesting that we will start with a big feast higlighted by a roast pig and kilawen goat. What is your suggestion?

All kailians are invited to attend this event but please let us know in advance that you are coming so that we can accomodate you. Contact Nestor Viloria at (408) 274 8261 or nestorviloria@sbcglobal.net or Vangie Tolentino Alconis at (408) 270 9213 or at vangiealconis@yahoo.com.

NOTE:  To post your comments or suggestions, please Login and then come back to this posting and click "Reply".  We reserve the right to reject any comments for any reason.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2009, 10:01:36 AM by Tante Rosario » Logged
Nestor Viloria
General_Discussion_POST

« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2009, 09:09:42 PM »

I want to thank all the officers and members of MANC for your support on our 20th Anniversary Dinner Dance and Induction of Officers and for allowing me to lead you as president for the second time. Of course the occasion wouldn't have been as successful without your participation and help.
Please continue to work with me as we go to my second term to continue to raise funds for future scholarship awards and medical missions to Magsingal.
Once again thank you very much to all of you.

PS: pictures of the occasion are already posted at the Gallery section.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: