MANC, Inc.
March 22, 2019, 05:43:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 75 Years Hence  (Read 2444 times)
Fel Gorospe
General_Discussion_POST

« on: August 16, 2011, 10:59:09 PM »

75 YEARS HENCE

Last August 6, 2011, I celebrated my 75th birthday. Consistent with my vow of three years ago to celebrate my birthday in my hometown of Magsingal, Ilocos Sur, I opted to share my diamond anniversary of life in Barangay Miramar together with the homecoming party of our 2011 Fragaria Cup players & delegates, awarding of VGent Foundation, Inc. scholarship grants and the 3rd medical and dental mission empowering a healthy Ilocano community.

Looking back, 75 years hence, I am happy and fulfilled of what Magsingal has become and is becoming. In less than a year, we were able to facilitate and inspire the establishment of cemented roads and bridge infrastructure, expand our scholarship programs, create a football field and even send two (2) football teams in Europe to compete. It is indeed rewarding.

Every year is a blessing and opportunity to help. With the remaining years of my life, my only wish is that we be remembered by the lives we have touched, and I sincerely hope that I have touched enough lives to justify this long years of my existence.

Regards,

Fel Gorospe
Chairman Emeritus
VGent Group of Companies
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: